The quality of the blur has come to be known as “bokeh”. Bokeh in terms of photography referring the area in the photo which are out of focus light to increase beautiful and dramatic image. The origin of the term is from the Japanese word “romaji” (english characters) is spelled “boke” (pronounced bo-keh) and which means “fuzzy”. For good Bokeh, ideally points and lines would blur smoothly as they fell out of focus, in the manner, for example, of a smooth Gaussian blurring.
Photography can serve as a nice source of inspiration. We designers, can derive inspiration from almost everything around, and this collection can fulfills your Bokeh Photography Inspiration related needs as the creativity in shooting photos is somewhat hot trend now days. We can promise you that when you start browsing them farther in details it will surely refresh your memory.
Related Articles about Photography:-
- 30+ Superb Forced Perspective Photography
- 50 Superb Examples of Tilt-Shift Photography
- 30 Superb Insects Macro Photography Collection
- 50 Cool Examples of High speed Photography
- 30 Awesome HDR Car’s Photography Collections